What COVID Secure measures have you got in place?
Whilst visiting our venues please be assured of the measures put in place to ensure all of our customers and staff remain safe;
– We ask all visitors to please wear a face covering when arriving, traveling around the venue and also when in our spectator areas
– Washing hands is vital as a prevention of the spread of COVID19. You will find sanitisation points around our venues but please also wash you hands regularly.
– Don’t forget to arrive swim ready for your pool sessions (with your swimming costume underneath your outdoor clothes). This will help reduce traffic in our changing areas. Seating on poolside (which is sanitised between each session, will be available for your convenience). Changing facilities are available after your session with a one-way system in place.
– We invite all our members to join us in keeping our kit as clean and safe as possible, therefore wiping down the equipment before AND after use really does keep us COVID Secure.
– We know fitness activity is a great way to socialise but please do remember to remain two metres from anyone outside of your household whilst enjoying your activity with us.
– A keep left system is in place throughout our corridors and stairwells. We also have put in place one-way systems where possible, please feel free to chat with a member of staff if you have any queries.
– Support the Government and NHS by checking in using the NHS QR Code at the entrance to the venue
– Please bring your MV card to check in at reception and ideally pre-book your session via our online portal
– Remember hydration is important during any workout so please bring your water bottle with you as vending machines and water fountains continue to be out of action
We really value customer feedback and thoughts on how we can improve. Should you wish to discuss any of these matters please do get in contact by emailing email@example.com