Why learn to swim with Magna Vitae?
- Every swim teacher holds a Level 2 Swimming Teacher Qualification awarded by Swim England (formerly the ASA).
- All Stage 1 & 2 groups are supported by an additional Swim England Level 1 Swimming Assistant.
- All teachers receive regular training & attend 2 annual CPDs with the Institute of Swimming (IoS).
- All our staff are DBS cleared.
- One-2-one lessons are available every single day of the week (subject to staffing).
- We deliver all 4 frameworks of the Swim England Learn to Swim Pathway.
- We provide Swimming Lessons for all ages including under 4s, and adults.
- Lessons start from 30 minutes up to 45 minutes per lesson
- Our Swimming Lesson Portal is able to show you progression, stage criteria (including what is currently being worked towards), badges achieved, lesson availability and more!
Whether it’s their first time in the pool or they’re already working up through the stages 1-7 of the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework, you can watch as they turn into experienced swimmers. Enjoy beach holidays to the full in the confidence that your child can get out of dangerous situations, and enjoy family time at our weekly Family Splash.
Learn at your own pace and become a confident swimmer with our friendly instructors. We will work with you to gain basic core aquatic skills including entries, exits, buoyancy, balance and aquatic breathing. We can also support you to become a better swimmer, helping you to swim un aided, as well as enjoy the Magna Vitae Aquatic programme to the full.
Swim Skill Development Sessions
If you are already a competent swimmers and want to try new aquatic activities, our swim skill development opportunities will help you to expand your enjoyment of the water, and develop your skills even further.
Swimming Lesson Prices
Get in touch
To find out more about our WaterWise Programme, please contact us: