Lincs Digital is a local charity based in East Lindsey.
Phone: 07833 151469
Lincs digital offer digital learning sessions at community venues across East Lindsey. Supporting communities with getting online and accessing vital resources. All equipment and mobile internet is provided for use during the sessions. Sessions are Free to all users.
During these current times, learning materials are available online, with tutor support available by appointment via phone, email and video.
- NHS Apps
- Online prescription ordering
- Online shopping
- Keeping in touch with friends and family.
- Online banking,
- Social Media
- Housing registration support
- Online Safety
- Benefits of using Amazon Alexa
- Many other online courses available free of charge
Business Lincolnshire hosts a Growth Hub – a single place to go to for business experts and mentors, support and guidance, grants and finance. The Business Lincolnshire team are passionate about helping businesses reach their full potential. All workshops are now webinars.
Who are the webinars for?
- Businesses looking to develop and grow
- Pre-start or start-up businesses who need help to get started
- Small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) located and operating in Greater Lincolnshire
Volunteer Centres Lincolnshire
Free online training for staff and volunteers working in the voluntary community and social enterprise sector.
60 courses to choose from, click here for more information
Friends against scams
Friends Against Scams is a National Trading Standards Scams Team initiative, which aims to protect and prevent people from becoming victims of scams by empowering people to take a stand against scams.
- Scams cost the UK economy £5-£10 Billion a year
- 53% of people over 65 have been targeted by scams
- Only 5% of scams are reported
- Our statistics indicate that the average scam victim has lost over £3000
Anybody can join Friends Against Scams and make a difference in their own way.