Exercise Prescription is a subsidised 12 month personal exercise programme for anyone with a medical condition who would benefit from a more active lifestyle.
The programme includes:
- An initial 12 week funded programme through One You Lincolnshire (OYL)
- You will then receive 9 months full fitness membership for a reduced cost of £25.00 per month.
- Access to fully-qualified Lifestyle Consultants who will support you to exercise safely, working towards your desired goals
- Health screening before, during and after the initial 12 week period
- Nutrition sessions throughout the first 12 weeks
- Full range of activities including:
- specific group exercise sessions
- full gym access
Please note at Magna Vitae, we do not accept repeat referrals unless a 2-year period has lapsed, or referrals from someone who is or had a Magna Vitae membership within the previous 6 months.
To increase the effectiveness of our Exercise on Prescription programme, why not try One You (Public Health England)’s Active10 , Couch to 5k or Easy Meals apps.
One You also have a website which gives a wide range of general health tips.
You are now able to self-refer to the One You services here: https://www.oneyoulincolnshire.org.uk/
What to expect
Magna Vitae are partners to One You Lincolnshire (OYL) and together we host a funded 12 week Exercise on Prescription programme offered within the OYL Move More pathway. This funded programme includes regular meetings with our fully qualified Lifestyle Consultants (within the first 12 weeks) who will work with you to develop a personal programme tailored to you needs as well as supporting you to make sure you are confident in your activity beyond the initial 12 weeks.
Exercise on Prescription has already helped many people get back to fitness, and you could be one too!