- Will all swimming pool users please note and adhere to the following Safe Swimming Policy.
- The staff may, at their sole discretion, refuse admission if they believe that the safety of swimming pool users is compromised.
- Children may at times be asked to demonstrate their swimming competency.
- All non-swimming children should wear approved buoyancy aids and should remain within the designated non-swimmers area.
- All swimming pool users should listen to the advice of the lifeguards on duty.
Children under 8 years old:
- Children of this age must be supervised at all times in the pool water by a responsible adult (16 yrs +), at a ratio of one adult to two children (1:2).
- If one or more of the children holds the Magna Vitae Pool Swimming Standard Award, the maximum child supervision ratio can be increased to 1 responsible adult to three children under the age of eight years (1:3).
- All children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the complex.
- Children can use the fitness suite from 11 years plus, accompanied by an adult at all times during the session.
- At the ratio to one adult to two children (1:2)
Group Exercise Classes
- Please note that all group exercise classes are for 16 years plus, unless stated otherwise.