Burgers…with a healthy twist! Make the perfect lunchtime treat…
A healthy burger – low in fat and tasting great. Yes, you can have it all!
Marko’s MV recipe this week is…Turkey, Feta and sun-dried tomato burgers
So, what do you need for six medium-sized burgers?
450g of Turkey mince
50g Feta cheese
8 sun-dried tomatoes
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1. Place the turkey mince in a bowl and break it up. Crumble in the feta cheese and mix.
2. Chop up the sun-dried tomatoes and coriander and add to the mix
3. Divide the mixture in to four or six depending on the size burger you prefer and press firmly in to burger shapes.
4. Cook on a lightly oiled griddle or in a frying pan (using a little olive oil) for 15-20 minutes turning halfway through. Ensure they are cooked right through.
5. Serve in a split wholemeal roll, topped with rocket.
Keep a look out for more recipes next week!