What Magna Vitae is doing…….
We are sure you haven’t missed that Coronavirus (strand named COVID-19) is all over the news and, as a valued customer we wanted to update you and reassure you on the steps Magna Vitae are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully. We receive regular advice and updates from our health and safety consultants and use this information to ensure we are doing all that is possible and advised to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
Latest guidance is an advisory to reduce social contact and we understand you may now have increased concerns about visiting your local leisure facilities. We are still OPEN. Please let us assure you that the health and well-being of our customers and staff is our primary concern. We recognise it is vitally important for us to have policies and procedures in place to support this concern and as such please note the actions we have taken to try and make your facility as safe as can be.
Here’s What We are Doing:
- Reduced class sizes to ensure activity studios have sufficient room to give customers a space of at least 3m from one another;
- Reduced gym (using every other piece of equipment) maximum occupancy to give improved ability to circulate with space and room from fellow users;
- Limiting shared/communal spaces (e.g café, changing rooms) to a maximum of 65 people including staff;
- Continually educating our staff on prevention, both personal prevention techniques and customer prevention techniques;
- Monitoring our staff and ensuring that no staff members in the building are at work with the virus or known symptoms;
- Requesting customers who believe they have symptoms or believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 to home isolate in line with the latest government recommendations;
- Continuing to emphasise and promote the need for frequent and proper hand washing (20 seconds minimum), both to staff and to customers, ensuring that all of our facilities are fully stocked with soap & paper towels;
- Enhancing our already robust cleaning procedures, with particular focus on regularly cleaning and sanitising the contact points that people are likely to touch more frequently;
- Encouraging customers to help us by cleaning down gym equipment, spin bikes, studio equipment after use (we then follow up with our own deeper clean);
- Where our suppliers are able to match our demand, we are providing hand sanitiser in convenient locations around our buildings;
- Working with our specialist expert advisors, continually receiving advice and support.
Your health and safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company. For now, please respect one another’s workout space, socially distance and continue to practice the good hygiene that we are promoting in all of our facilities. We are all in this together, so let us work together to get through to the other side.
Thank you for your continued support.
We will continue to monitor the advice given by the Government and update you should the situation change or demand.
The Magna Vitae Management Team