with Magna Vitae!
Children can have fun, make friends and feel comfortable building their confidence in the water. Whether it’s their first time in the pool or they’re working up through their Swim England (formerly the ASA) swimming levels and earning badges and certificates, you can watch as they turn into experienced swimmers.
We have both 1-2-1 and group lessons available for adults, too! Plus a wide selection of group pool fitness classes – such as Aquacise!
Speak to a member of our team to sign up for Waterwise Swim Lessons! They will be able to provide you with your log-in details:
Why learn to swim with Magna Vitae?
- Every swim teacher holds a Level 2 Swimming Teacher Qualification awarded by Swim England (formerly the ASA).
- All Stage 1 & 2 groups are supported by an additional Swim England Level 1 Swimming Assistant.
- All teachers receive regular training & attend 2 annual CPDs with the Institute of Swimming (IoS).
- All our staff are DBS cleared.
- One-2-one lessons are available every single day of the week (subject to staffing).
- We deliver all 4 frameworks of the Swim England Learn to Swim Pathway.
- We provide Swimming Lessons for all ages including under 4s, and adults.
- Lessons start from 30 minutes up to 45 minutes per lesson
- Our Swimming Lesson Portal is able to show you progression, stage criteria (including what is currently being worked towards), badges achieved, lesson availability and more!
Swimming lesson prices: