Swimming Lessons to start back from Wednesday 2nd December
We are very pleased that our venues can still operate during the tier 3 restrictions. As you all know we are classed as High Risk, with this in mind we still need to be very cautious and ensure we have measures in place to ensure all of our customers and staff remain safe.
Ideally and where possible, we are really are urging parents not to enter the building, we appreciate this is unavoidable for the younger children, but for those old enough to take care of themselves, we ask that parents drop off and collect at the main doors.
If you fall into the category of needing to supervise your child(ren) then we politely ask that:
- All visitors to please wear a face covering when arriving, and traveling around the venue and this includes in our spectator areas. If you can wait outside, or in a car whilst the lesson takes place, this really does reduce the risk even further.
- Washing hands is vital as a prevention of the spread of COVID19. You will find sanitisation points around our venues but please also wash your hands regularly.
- Don’t forget to have your child(ren) swim ready for their lesson (swimming costume underneath outdoor clothes). This will help reduce traffic in our changing areas.
- Changing facilities are available for your little ones after their lesson but please remember the one-way system in place.
- We know our venues are a hub for social interaction but please remember to remain two metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
- A keep left system is in place throughout our corridors and stairwells. We have also put in place one-way systems where possible. Signage will help direct you around the building.
- Please also support the Government and NHS by checking in using the NHS QR Code at the entrance to the venue.