Waterwise Swimming Lessons are available at all our pools.
Children can have fun, make friends and feel comfortable building their confidence in the water. Whether it’s their first time in the pool or they’re working up through their Swim England (formerly the ASA) swimming levels and earning badges and certificates, you can watch as they turn into experienced swimmers.
We have both 1-2-1 and group lessons available for adults too, plus a wide selection of group pool fitness classes.
You can’t go wrong with Swimming Lessons at Magna Vitae.
- Every swim teacher holds a Level 2 Swimming Teacher Qualification awarded by Swim England (formerly the ASA).
- All Stage 1 & 2 groups are supported by an additional Swim England Level 1 Swimming Assistant in the water.
- All teachers receive regular training & attend 2 annual CPDs with the Institute of Swimming (IoS).
- Our Swimming Development Manager, Hollie, is a Swim England tutor with over 15 years teaching experience.
- All our staff are DBS cleared.
- One-2-one lessons are available every single day of the week (subject to staffing).
- We deliver all 4 frameworks of the Swim England Learn to Swim Pathway.
- We provide Swimming Lessons for all ages including under 4s, and adults.