Exercise Referral is a subsidised 12 month personal exercise programme for anyone with a medical condition who would benefit from a more active lifestyle.
The programme includes:
- Access to fully-qualified Lifestyle Consultants who will support you to exercise safely, working towards your desired goals
- Health screening before, during and after the initial 12 week period
- Nutrition sessions throughout the first 12 weeks
- Full range of activities including:
- specific group exercise sessions
- full gym access
To increase the effectiveness of our Exercise Referral programme, why not try One You (Public Health England)’s Active10 , Couch to 5k or Easy Meals apps.
One You also have a website which gives a wide range of general health tips.
Exercise on Referral has already helped many people get back to fitness.What to expect.
During the first 12 weeks you will meet with fully-qualified Lifestyle Consultants. They will work with you to develop a personal programme tailored to your needs. They will support you and make sure you are confident in your programme. This initial period costs just £45.
You will then receive 9 months full fitness membership for a reduced cost of £25.00 per month. For more information you can view our programme here.